Federal Political Coordinators
Charge: (According to AAR Policies and Procedures Manual Section 4.4.15)
- To conduct and oversee grassroots activities in each Congressional District that help to develop and maintain a relationship with their Member of Congress. They are expected to keep communication moving by providing NAR with field reports, fulfilling FPC training requirements, and promoting responses to NAR Calls for Action in their Congressional District or state.
Peyton Norville, III
- FPC for Sen. Richard Shelby
- FPC for Sen. Doug Jones
- FPC for First Congressional District (Bradley Byrne)
- FPC for Second Congressional District (Martha Roby)
- FPC for Third Congressional District (Mike Rogers)
- FPC for Fourth Congressional District (Robert Aderholt)
- FPC for Fifth Congressional District (Mo Brooks)
- FPC for Sixth Congressional District (Gary Palmer)
Pam Segars Morris
- FPC for Seventh Congressional District (Terri Sewell)
The Alabama Realtors® is the largest statewide organization of real estate professionals comprised of over 14,000 members. United by adherence to a Code of Ethics, our members work as real estate professionals in the sale, lease, appraisal, management and development of residential, commercial, rural and resort properties throughout Alabama.
Copyright © 2018 Alabama Association of REALTORS®
All rights reserved.
Get In Touch
522 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104
Tel (334) 262-3808
Fax (334) 263-9650
Free | 1-800-446-3808